top of page

A one-piece metal item, usually tubular, flanged at one end, the other end open. It is used primarily for lining and reinforcing the edges of holes. The unflanged end is designed to be inserted through a hole and crimped to form a mating flange.

EY540 – EYELET, Honeywell Aerospace


    Related Products